Astaxanthin, a very powerful antioxidant, helps your pet’s body fight off the harmful effects of oxidation resulting from free radicals.
With up to 550 times the antioxidant activity of other potent nutrients such as vitamins E and C, lutein, and beta-carotene, Astaxanthin helps:
- Protect cells, organs, and tissues from oxidative damage, including hard-to-reach areas like your pet’s eyes, spinal cord, brain and nerves.
- Support your pet’s immune system from potential damage from everyday stress, pollutants and toxins, excessive vaccines, certain ingredients in pet foods, and various health conditions.
- Protect your pet’s delicate cellular DNA or “cell blueprints” for supporting healthy cell division and function and longevity.
What’s especially unique about Astaxanthin is its ability to cross your pet’s blood-brain and blood-retina barriers. Plus it protects both the water- and the fat-soluble parts of cells, inside and outside the cell. And, unlike other antioxidants, it can handle more than 19 free radicals at once!
Simply, no other antioxidant can make all these claims…
Our Astaxanthin for cats and dogs:
- Is created using Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae, and not less-effective fungus like some other formulas
- Contains medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) to help maximize absorption
- Is made using astaxanthin “oil” instead of powder to enhance stability
- Is formulated without applying chemical solvents, preservatives, impurities, or residues
- Is carefully monitored and tested for purity, showing a high concentration of Astaxanthin isomers and the absence of microbiological and heavy metal contamination
There is no taste or odor to our Astaxanthin, and it comes packed in an airless pump for easy dispensing. Neat and simple to use, there’s no need to “pill” your pet or coax them into accepting a nasty tasting concoction!
Order Astaxanthin today and help support your pet’s immune function and organs, tissues, and cells like no other antioxidant can potentially do.
This Astaxanthin is specifically concentrated for use with medium to giant dogs from 30 to 80+ lbs. If you have a pet less than 29 lbs, order the Astaxanthin for cats and small dogs
CAUTION: Due to my Astaxanthin’s potency, this product may stain skin, clothing or other household surfaces.
Shipping Restrictions:Due to import restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to Canada and Australia.