To be frank, today’s commercial pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes. In essence, the food is dead, over-processed and in-organic. Production of both canned food and dried kibble require very high temperatures, which destroy any live enzymes present in the food. Enzymes are needed to help unlock these food nutrients and aid in digestion.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. And this can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet.
Using only the finest ingredients available, I’ve selected these enzymes to include in my Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes:
- Betaine HCl - break down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
- Bromelain (pineapple) – one of the safest and most powerful enzymes to help break down and digest protein
- Papain (papaya) – a natural plant-sourced enzyme that works together with bromelain to digest protein
- Pancreatin – an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing all three of these enzymes:
- Protease – helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion
- Amylase – for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine
- Lipase – helps break down and digest fats
When used this way, after meals, the enzymes circulate throughout her body via the bloodstream, helping to:
- Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
- Maintaining normal immune function
- Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
- Stimulate healthy new cell growth
- Promote normal cell growth
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Support normal detoxification processes
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
Unlike so many animal supplements available today, the ingredients used in my Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes are human grade – meaning, they’re not any different than those you or I would take.
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll enjoy knowing you’re safeguarding your pet’s delicate enzyme stores and helping to promote the best health possible.
Help your pet get started on the road to good health. Order Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes today!
Shipping Restrictions:Due to import restrictions, we are unable to ship this product to Canada and Australia.