Help Maintain Your Pet’s Vitality with This Old-Time Staple
For many generations, bone broth has been revered for its ability to soothe, comfort and support health. Now there’s a version created just for pets to supply the collagen cats and dogs need to help maintain comfortable joints, flexible movement and to support gut and immune health as they age.
- Our Organic Collagen Powder is prepared from Organic Beef Bone Concentrate, sourced from U.S. grass-fed cattle raised without the addition of antibiotics or hormones.
- Third party-tested for heavy metals, this minimally processed collagen provides easy-to-digest amino acids to support joint flexibility and mobility, as well as gut and immune health.
- This easy-to-mix complete collagen can be reconstituted with water and offered to aging or ailing pets, athletic animals, finicky eaters and any pet with digestive or joint concerns.
As a pet parent, you know the joy a cat or dog can bring into your life. So, naturally, you want to do all you can to help your pet remain healthy, comfortable and active for as long as possible.
I think you’ll agree... the time we get to enjoy our pets is far too short. The years go by so quickly.
Age 7 for most dogs and cats is the equivalent of middle age in humans. And for many breeds of dogs, that age marks the beginning of their senior years. Cats are officially “seniors” once they reach 10 years of age.
By the time your pet enters middle age, he or she can begin experiencing some of the same age-related changes humans endure, including:
- Stiff, achy joints
- Reduced muscle mass
- Declining bone density
Collagen is the most plentiful protein in your pet’s body – it makes up as much as 30% of his or her body’s total proteins and 70 to 80% of the protein in skin. Found in the connective tissue throughout the body, collagen provides the structural scaffolding for tissues to maintain their integrity and flexibility.
Collagen supports the integrity of your pet’s muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, digestive tract and skin. It plays an essential role in many functions:
- Supports digestion by increasing stomach acid and attracting and holding liquids, including digestive juices in your pet’s gut
- Helps restore and maintain gut health, as well as support immune function
- Supports normal detoxification processes as a precursor amino acid for glutathione
- Supports healthy muscles and energy production during exercise by forming creatine along with two other amino acids
- Supports the genetic building blocks, DNA and RNA, for healthy cells
- Supports your pet’s normal healthy inflammatory response
As vital as collagen may be to your cat’s or dog’s well-being, her body’s capacity to produce it declines as she ages.
Lost collagen can be replaced, however. The sooner you begin supplying your pet with the building blocks his body needs, the more likely you can help support healthy, comfortable movement and all of collagen’s other potential benefits.