Daily Boosters Dehydrated Goat’s Milk is especially great for puppies and kittens, made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes to help support their digestion, immune systems, and wellbeing! Pour over kibble, hydrate Honest Kitchen food, or serve alone as a human grade nightcap.
- Made in the USA
- No by-products
- No preservatives
- No corn, wheat, soy or GMO ingredients
All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility. They are non genetically modified and free of any chemicals & preservatives.
Dehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried candida rugosa fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product; dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus brevis fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried enterococcus thermophiles fermentation product.
Calories333 kcal per 100 g
46.6 kcal per scoop
% Protein 35 % Fat 1 % Fiber .5 % Moisture 7.9 *Per dry cup.
- ACTIVE ADULT
- LESS ACTIVE/SENIOR
Pro Bloom Active Enzyme Analysis
- Alpha Amylase** Min 6,250 SKB (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Lipase** Min 1,031 LU (Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa)
- Cellulase** Min 203 CU (Trichoderma Longibrachiatum)
- Protease** Min 5,312 HUT (Aspergillus oryzae)
- Bromelain** Min 6.75 MCU (Pineapple)
Min 5 billion CFU*/0.5oz: L. casei,**
L. acidophilus,** L. bulgaricus,**
B. longum,** E. thermopilus**
- Activity - Alpha Amylase 104 gram dextrinized starch/min/serving
- Activity - Lipase 1031 micro moles of fatty acid hydrolyzed/min/serving
- Activity - Cellulase 2.03 mg Glucose liberated/min/serving
- Activity - Protease 5843 liberated Tyrosine units/min/serving
- Activity - Bromelain 6.75 liberated tyrosine units min/serving
* Colony Forming Units. ** Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.