Great for every terrain, let it be hot or cold, these dog boots can get Fido wherever he wants! The Kurgo Step-n-Strobe Dog Boots are great to use when it's too hot outside and you want to protect your dog's paws from super hot pavements. It is also a great paw protector for the winter months when there is snow and ice. These dog shoes will protect your dog's paws from rough and uneven terrain as well when you are enjoying your hikes, walks, or runs together. These doggy boots are ready for anything!
Manufactured with structured synthetic leather uppers and outsoles, these dog shoes will give your pup the protection, stability and traction they need and the comfort they want. Ankle cord locks are used to make them easy to put on and easy to adjust, making them convenient for wherever your journey takes you.
- Dog shoes protects paws from hot pavements, snow, ice, asphalt, rough and uneven terrain
- Breathable mesh design for ventilation
- Water resistant dog boots
- Ankle cord lock for simple adjustability
- Red and green lights let you tell the navigational direction of the dog; green light on right side of shoes, red light on left
- Reflective weld for 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Long-lasting sealed battery for water resistant activity. Battery is not replaceable but is covered for one year from date of original purchase.
- Measure for dog shoes by measuring the widest part of your dog's paw when they are standing and compare it to the size chart below
- California Proposition 65 WARNING