This tasty high protein, gluten-free meal is loaded with 100% grass-fed (and finished) that’s free of antibiotics and added growth hormones, wholesome grains like steel-cut oats, quinoa, brown rice, and chia seeds and superfoods like coconut oil, pumpkin and turmeric. It’s dry good-for-your-pup food made without peas, potatoes and legumes.
Ingredient ListBeef, Oats, Ocean Whitefish Meal, Millet, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Coconut Oil, Herring Meal, Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Salmon Oil, Apples, Chia Seeds, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Turmeric, Cinnamon
Open Farm Grass-Fed Beef & Ancient Grains recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels estimated by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for the growth of large-size dogs (70 lbs or more as an adult).
Calorie Content (calculated): 3790 kcal me/kg, 431 kcal me/cup
(min) 5000 IU/kg
(min) 50 IU/kg
- 100% Certified Humane® grass-fed Wagyu beef, raised without the use of antibiotics or growth hormones
- A wholesome blend of ancient grains like steel-cut oats, quinoa, brown rice and chia seeds
- 90% protein from animal sources, 10% from nutritious ancient grains
- No peas, legumes and potatoes
- No corn, wheat or soy
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- No poultry or meat by-products
- No rendered poultry or meat meals